The Lynnwood Convention Center is looking for creative middle and high school students to help us design the artwork for our 2019 holiday greeting card. The winning entry will be used on the front of our holiday cards which are mailed to current and potential customers, guests and partners of the Lynnwood Convention Center, as well as elected officials.
The contest is open to all middle and high school students currently enrolled in a public or private school within the Edmonds School District area (2019-2020 school year).
The art work must contain one or both of the following aspects:
- Lynnwood Convention Center Logo
- Rendering of the Lynnwood Convention Center building
No religious connotations, icons or symbols should be present in the artwork.
The Winner will be selected by the Lynnwood Convention Center Executive Team and be awarded and recognized with the following:
- $150.00 prize money
- 25 copies of the printed greeting card
- Press Release with photo announcing the winner
- Recognition in the Lynnwood Convention Center quarterly newsletter and social media
- Monday, November 4, 2019 - Contest Submissions due by 5:00 PM
- Monday, November 11, 2018 - Winner Selected
- Wednesday, December 4, 2019 - Winner Publicly Announced
Art submissions must be made in person or electronically by 5:00 PM, on Monday, November 4, 2019.
- ALL submissions should include the artist's full name, age, school currently attending, contact phone number and/or email address.
- In person submissions should provide artwork in a protective folder.
- Email submissions can be made to email@example.com with a subject line of "Art Contest Submission".