The Lynnwood Convention Center is looking for creative middle and high school students to help us design the artwork for our 5th Annual holiday greeting card contest. The winning entry will be used on the front of our holiday cards which are mailed to current and potential customers, guests and partners of the Lynnwood Convention Center, as well as elected officials.
The contest is open to all middle and high school students currently enrolled in a public or private school within the Edmonds School District area (2021-2022 school year).
The art work must contain one or both of the following aspects:
- Lynnwood Convention Center Logo
- Rendering of the Lynnwood Convention Center building
No religious connotations, icons or symbols should be present in the artwork.
The Winner will be selected by the Lynnwood Convention Center Executive Team and be awarded and recognized with the following:
- $150.00 prize money
- 25 copies of the printed greeting card
- Press Release with photo announcing the winner
- Recognition in the Lynnwood Convention Center quarterly newsletter and social media
- Wednesday, October 20, 2021 - Contest Submissions due by 5:00 PM
- Wednesday, October 27, 2021 - Winner Selected
- Wednesday, November 10, 2021 - Winner Publicly Announced at the LCC's Artist Reception (6-8pm at the Convention Center)
Art submissions must be made via postal service or electronically by 5:00 PM, on Wednesday, October 20, 2021.
- ALL submissions should include the artist's full name, age, school currently attending, contact phone number and/or email address.
- In person submissions should provide artwork in a protective folder.
- Email submissions can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line of "Art Contest Submission".
- Submissions send via the postal service should be mailed to:
c/o Lynnwood Convention Center
3711 196th Street SW
Lynnwood, WA 98036